Certified Seniors Real Estate Specialist
Many homeowners have previously bought and sold homes. However, selling a senior's home can be more complicated.
As a Seniors Real Estate Specialist®, I have received extensive education on areas that are important to those who are downsizing, including senior housing alternatives, probate issues and the use of retirement account funds in real estate transactions. I am also a Windermere Senior Transitions Specialist.
I pride myself on listening carefully to your goals, and then finding just the right solution to your needs. I like to do business the old-fashioned way – I really want to take the time to get to know you, and I'm always available to talk through any concerns you may have.
Here are some of the issues that I commonly help my senior clients with:
▪ Work with all the family members involved to make sure everyone is on the same page
▪ Determine the best way to downsize a lifetime's worth of possessions
▪ Arrange for any repairs or improvements that need to be made to the home prior to listing
▪ Investigate the tax implications of the sale
▪ Calculate how the sale may affect future income
Whatever your needs, I will take the time to guide you step-by-step through the entire process and make it as stress-free as possible. I also can introduce you to my personal circle of trusted resources who can help you in every aspect of downsizing and retirement planning.
If you are considering selling your home and downsizing, I would be pleased to answer any questions you may have. You can call me on my direct line at (425) 765-8578.